Imagine you’re working on your computer for either an important business project or at home on personal stuff. Maybe you’re on a tight deadline and you don’t have even a minute to ...
Are you ready for a challenging and rewarding career? The Computer Hub has career opportunities for experienced PC and Mac technicians. We are seeking experienced technicians, to join our rapidly growing repair department, with proven abilities in troubleshooting and repairing PC and Mac computers. Individuals must be flexible to work part time or full time.
- Test, diagnose and troubleshoot Mac or PC computers and laptops for various problems. (hardware and/or software.)
- Replace and/or repair faulty components using his or her technical skills and bench tools.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting functions with the assistance of information in the form of written or verbal descriptions.
- Perform data input of required workflow applications.
- Communicate with customers.
- AA/AS degree in electronics with 2-year minimum related experience. In lieu of degree, must have 3 years related experience.
- Must possess basic knowledge of electronic test equipment such as an oscilloscope, digital multimeter and various industry test instruments.
- Ability to view and handle multiple tasks and deliver results under deadlines.
- Must possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Detail-oriented with effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- proficiency in MS OS’s (DOS and Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7) and Apple OS’s (9.2 through Lion) – Working knowledge in iOS is a plus.
- A+ Certification is a plus.
Your resume must highlight your special skills and work experience you have in computer repair. This is mainly bench technician work. It is NOT helpdesk, networking, software applications, or PC assembly work. Applicants must be very dependable and have an excellent attendance history. Drug tests and criminal background checks will be performed. Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, show aptitude for learning as new products are introduced, and have a strong desire for career stability. Positions will be filled on a temp-to-hire basis. We are an EEO employer.
Interested candidates, send your resume to: hrATtcub.com with computer tech in the subject line.
Jan 30 2012
We are also experts in:
Don’t go one more day with a broken or lagging machine. From virus cleaning, to hardware repair or just general issues you may be having using your computer, we can help. Contact us today so we can help you get back on track before you know it.
We live in an age where our laptop computers have become our lifeline. We rely on them for every aspect in our lives, from business, personal use, sensitive information and more, ...
We live in a plugged in world. Almost everyone has an iPod, cellphone, video game system or tablet computer. Some of these things we use on a constant basis, such as our phones or ...
Kali at The Computer Hub, is an expert computer technician in every sense of the words, has taken outstanding care of my various computers over the years. Always readily available, he has helped me avoid panic when problems arose in my systems. ...(more)
I have two laptops, and both of them had hardware and software issues. Kali was able to make all of the repairs to my laptops hardware, upgrade my software, sync all of my equipment together, and set up a iCloud account. He was also able to do a difficult retrieval of data from my old cell phone and import it into my computer and my new iPhone.
I am so glad that The Computer Hub has opened a store on Pacific Avenue in Tacoma. Here’s why. I have four computers (both PCs and Macs) and a smart phone that I rely on every day for my business and personal use. If I can’t depend upon them, I’m sunk. For the last ten years.. (more)
Kali has been assisting our law firm with our tech work for a number of years. I have always found him to be prompt, competent, and reliable. He has provided good advice and work at a reasonable price. I would gladly recommend him for all types of computer, phone, and internet technology.